[MacPerl] Problems with cgi-lib.pl and Web*

I have made a script, using MacPerl and ci-lib.pl, which is supposed to
recieve a file among other data from a form.
I have specified the multipart/form-data enctype inside the <FORM> tag.

The script replies "Boundary not provided: probably a bug in your server",
and then quits.

I get this message when using Web*2.0 (which is supposed in some way or
another to accept file upload), using the Microsoft Information Server on
our NT gives me no problems at all.

Does anyone know if this is due to a incompatibility
cgi-lib.pl<->MacPerl/Web* (characters etc.), or is it just Web* that
doesen«t handle this kind of reply?

I would be very happy if someone could help me with this problem.

Per Christian Lied,
pk@pluto.wit.no