Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl & Tk Question

Doug,

I am thinking that we would have to contact the keeper of the pTk libraries
and compile MacPerl with them.  Unfortunately, I don't have Codewarrior (or
am up to speed with it...) to be of much help at the moment.

The way I understand it for the UNIX side, you have to have Perl, Tcl, and Tk
together at the same time and then compile Perl to get them to work.  You
only need Tcl for the extensions in it.  After Perl has been compiled, you
can trash the Tcl stuff.  I am wondering if it works in a similar fashion on
the Mac side?

BTW, If you have any ideas about the MacPerl - Tk thing, I would be happy to
here them as well.  Also, I went to the sun site and downloaded the latest
version of Tcl/Tk.

Thanks for your feedback.

Matthias, Do you have any input on meshing MacPerl with Tk?

Thanks,
Scrapsky