Fwd: Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl & Tk Question

Peter,

I apologize for the sloppy email etiquette of this reply.  I thought I would
try out an internet service provider instead of going through work all the
time (you know the deal...I am sure it will show up in Dilbert somewhere).
 Anyway, the email utility that comes along with AOL 2.7 (I have a Q630 and
can't use AOL 3.0, yet) doesn't allow Reply Include very well (or at least I
haven't found the right incantation of keystrokes...).  That being said, on
with the rest of the show:

My apologies for putting my foot in my mouth about Tcl on the UNIX side.  I
hang my head in shame <:-(

I skimmed a little too fast past that section.  The other info which you gave
me was quite useful and I am glad you cleared up a few things for me.

Many thanks to the others who responded with your input - very helpful as
well.

Regards,
Scrapsky