[MacPerl] can't find something in @INC

I am embarrassed to post this, both because I think it's probably a really
dumb easy problem to solve and I've had so much trouble with it and because
I could swear I saw this question a few months or weeks ago, but did a
housecleaning that included removing most of my back stock of MacPerl.
Forgive me.

I've got a CGI application that needs to use macSMTP.pl and, macchat.pl.  I
dropped macSMTP.pl into the lib folder, macchat was, of course, already
there.  The first time I ran the program it died when it hit the "require
macSMTP.pl" line and told me it couldn't find macSMTP.pl in @INC.  I know
it's in MacPerl Ä:lib

Does using a library get squirrely when you save a file as a CGI.  I
thought of stealing the neccesary parts of macSMTP.pl and including them in
the file, but would't I then get the same problem with macchat.pl?

** Russell Aminzade - Computing As If People Matter - 802-351-4357
aminzade@sover.net**