[MacPerl] New version of perl.tcl

Alpha users,

I have modified perl.tcl to correctly handle left and right braces in the
context of perl code.

My modification disables electric left-braces except when the character
preceeding the brace is a right parentheses or a space.

Electric right-braces are disabled unless the character preceeding the
brace is a semicolon, a space, another right brace, or a tab.

That takes care of all of the cases I could think of, but I may have missed
something. If everybody likes the modification, I'll submit it to Thomas
Pollard and Pete Keleher for inclusion with the next release of Alpha.

Drop the new perl.tcl in your {Alpha}:Modes folder and restart Alpha.

<ftp://ftp.ee.gatech.edu/users/schooley/Widgets/perl.tcl.sea.bin>

later,

---Dave---

David C. Schooley                         |
Ph.D. in progress                         | A Car is a Convenience
Georgia Tech Electric Power               |
<mailto: schooley@ece.gatech.edu>         | A Bicycle is a Way of Life
<http://www.ee.gatech.edu/users/schooley/>|
This message was sent by Cyberdog, a product of Apple Computer Inc.
On the Internet, no one knows you are an OpenDoc part.