[MacPerl] mini-daemon for http server in MacPerl?

Is there an http mini-server suite or module available for MacPerl?

The purpose I have in mind for it (aside from the obvious one of
testing CGI scripts locally on a Mac) is to serve as a local (to
one Mac) proxy-server with more intelligent and customizable
caching, and some sophisticated record-keeping.  It needn't even be
set up to handle proxy-serving; I can do that in a CGI, if necessary,
though it would mean localizing URLs and links.

- Bill Hazelrig (haz1@nwu.edu)