Re: [MacPerl] beginning cgi question

darcy w. christ wrote:

Hi !
I just start using MacPerl as you and i have solved these problems. I am
please in giving you some help.
MacPerl professionals may correct me.

> what should the first line of my cgi be (ie.    !#  /usr/bin/perl) when
> using macperl?  Mots of the perl i have seen is on a unix system.

It does not seem to be important with MacPerl. My first scripts did not
have any #!perl

> also, i'm having trouble getting the pod files to work.  It says i need to
> use internet config (which i do for bbedit) and that i can specify netscape

Pod files are special type of files (used for help files). It need a
special viewer called "Shuck". You need to create a special association
via Internet Config between nod files and "Shuck".

> for the viewer which i have specified, and yet it doesn't work.  Any
> suggestions.
>
> Appreciate any help.  Just trying to get myself going with learning perl

Frederic Lemarchand & Nathalie Pascal
on Apple Macintosh, NT, Win95
lemarchand@calva.net
F78280 Guyancourt, France