Re: [MacPerl] BUG: can't print both array and "array as scalar" in same statement

I had written:
>[First of all (and this is not specifically targeted at Bart), the list has
> started drifting too much into discussions of general Perl questions again.

What I had not noticed was that Bart had *not* sent his "bug report" to the
mailing list (His subject line looked like it came from the mailing list). I
stand by my remark about sticking to MacPerl specific debates on the list, but
I'd like to apologize to Bart for my mistaken assumption that he had sent his
report to the list.

Matthias

-----
  "Does anyone know where I can get a freeware or shareware program to
   execute Perl scripts?" -- kpandmj@cvn.net