Re: [MacPerl] Signed Integers getting returned... Heck

Thanks for the quick reply. Interesting fortrick. I'll mess with it and see
if it does the tran/trick.

Thanks again. If I can make it work I'll let you know. Otherwise you might
get another headscratching help post.

JMK

John-Michael Keyes - jk@infohiway.com
http://www.infohiway.com