Re: [MacPerl] Signed Integers getting returned... Heck

Mark. Thank you. Of course your answer forced me to re-read the damn books.
I am now a little more conversant with shorts, longs even endianess. How
did you pack that education into a paragraph?

Looks like you're right. Means hitting the indexing code, the sequencer,
the other thing and the engine. (Stop whining JM)

Anyway this looks promising. Probably can verify next day or three. Thanks
for the tips. Way cool.

JMK

John-Michael Keyes - jk@infohiway.com
http://www.infohiway.com