Alpha (was: .pl suffix (was: [MacPerl] open() misfeature? ))

Dan Herron wrote:

> If
> you're using MacPerl, you should really check out Alpha (and pass on
> improvements in the Perl mode to others!)

When I Command-double-click on a keyword, Alpha opens the file "Perl
Commands" which describes Perl 4 commands. If I change in menu
"Config:Current Mode:Flags" from PerlVersion 4 to 5,
Command-double-click has no effect.
I found in the file perl5.tcl the following:
------
    if {![info exists perlDocs]} {
	    set perlDocs "$HOME:Help:Perl Docs"
    }
------
I don't speak tcl, but I understand that it is looking for the file
"Perl Docs" in Alpha's folder Help. I have no such file; has it been
written with all Alpha marks, colors and hyperlinks?
Or would it be possible to have Shuck open and find the keyword?

Thanks.

Gaspard