[MacPerl] Sorry about the Spam

As you're certainly aware, the recent message entitled "Secrets = Hits = Sales"
was off-topic, unwelcome, and not from any subscriber of the mailing lists.

You're welcome to complain to some of the following addresses about it

postmaster@quick.net
postmaster@uu.net
postmaster@msn.com        (MS.UU.NET AFAIK is related to msn.com)
abuse@quick.net
abuse@uu.net
abuse@msn.com

In my experience, however, it would be easier to get Playboy to fight public
nudity than to get UUNET (Or AT&T, for that matter) to fight spam. Today, I
have, for the first time, received two different spams on the same day via
ms.uu.net. I'm seriously considering Cc:'ing my complaints to Bill Gates
<billg@microsoft.com>.

Please do NOT Cc: any complaints you decide to send to either
postmaster@IIS.EE.ETHZ.CH or me. I am powerless about the spams (beyond
complaining to others) and if postmaster@iis.ee.ethz.ch gets sufficiently bored
by complaints, they'll cut off the mailing lists and not the spam.

Matthias

-----
   "I'm set free to find a new illusion" -- Velvet Underground