Re: [MacPerl] Problem with ENV hash array?

At 5:06 PM 3/3/97, Herman Collins wrote:
[snip]

>Can someone point out the error of my ways? Do you get anything from the
>demo.acgi?

[snip]

Your errors are:
1) using the most current version of MacPerl :>)
2) not keeping up with the list  ;>)

I asked the same question early last month, and got the reply below.
I have not seen anything on the list that provides a clue on when
a 5.004 based version of MacPerl will be available.

You can access the ENV variables directly by name:
    $qstr = $ENV{'QUERY_STRING'};
and after such references, the variables will then
show up in the %ENV array. But since you have already
used them, it doesn't help much.

Later,
Scott Weaver
sweaver@bluenova.com

At 2:32 AM 2/6/97, Alan Fry wrote:
>>I remember reading recently that someone was having problems
>>with ENV values not be accessable.

[snip]

>Matthias addressed this problem on the 31st January as follows:

[snip]