[MacPerl] New Alpha/MacPerl stuff

Tom Pollard sent me some goodies today...

The latest version of perl.tcl -
<ftp://ftp.ee.gatech.edu/pub/mac/Widgets/perl.tcl_2.8.sea.hqx>
It includes all of the latest changes and a few other things.

The perl  documentation in Alpha's hypertext format along with pod.tcl -
<ftp://ftp.ee.gatech.edu/pub/mac/Widgets/pod.stuff.for.alpha.cpt.hqx>

You can also get all of this via the web at
<http://www.ee.gatech.edu/users/schooley/widgets.html>.

Note: I think our web staff still logs web site hits by platform, so give
the web site a ring if you are on a Mac or unix box.

later,

---Dave---

David C. Schooley                 | Hey, New York,
Ph.D. in progress                 |  Please restore Georgia's state flag
Georgia Tech Electric Power       | to its rightful place in your
email: schooley@ece.gatech.edu    | capitol building.
http://www.ee.gatech.edu/users/schooley/
Cyberdog ---A Product of Apple Computer, Inc.