[MacPerl] File merge in Perl

Anyone have a 3-way file merge utility in Perl? I need to merge two
separate sets of changes from a common base, as in a source code revison
control system. The thing this plugs into wants args like:

<base>   is the common base file
<theirs> is "their" latest revision of the file (modified from base)
<yours>  is your current version (modified from base)
<merged> is the file containing the merged changes

This seems pretty simple to write, but also like it might be bug-prone if
designed wrong, so if there is a well-tested script out there, I'd jump at
it.

Thanks,

  dm

"They expect you to be a machine to operate this machine." - T. Servo

pub   768/3311B6FD 1995/02/17 Doyle B. Myers <doyle@wrq.com>
          Key fingerprint =  6E 24 E8 AD 9A 5C C8 98  BC C2 CE 10 E4 43 5E F7