RE: [MacPerl] default text editor...

I've tried this with BBEdit Lite and Alpha, but the 'editor' menu will not work
properly with either application. I'm using the latest version of Perl and the
latest releases of BBEdit and Alpha. When I configure either as the default
editor, MacPerl will not launch a file using that editor or update that file (using
the editor menu.) I am pretty sure that I am setting it up right through
Internet Config, as the name of the editor menu will coorespond to whichever
editor I have configured it for. What am I doing wrong?

Louis