Re: [MacPerl] crash in debug mode(2) (fwd)

According to Laurent Bardi:

> > lolo@ipbs.fr (Laurent Bardi) writes:
> > }hi,
> > }
> > }when i use memory and resource, if i try to debug (macperl5.13) i ve got an
> > }error 1 sometimes error3 and macperl die.
> > }but the script is running well in normal mode !
> > }
> > }any idea?
> >
> > Increase MacPerl's memory partition from the Finder.  The debugger uses up
> > quite a bit of memory.
> >
> ok, i ve done 2048/4096 for the macperl mem and now it is an error2

I'm not sure why the error2.  However, when you up'd the
memory, did you bring up the "About this Macintosh..."
window to make sure you gave it enough extra memory?  I
know 4096 seems like a lot of memory, but if your program
is large, it could be you still do not have enough memory
for everything.

(You probably DO have enough memory allocated, but it's
always good to check.  :-) )