[MacPerl] HELP: Problem with sample-macperl.acgi

To anyone who could offer some needed advice.

	I am fairly familiar with the UNIX version of PERL as far as
creating CGIs for www use is concerned and I have been blessed with the
task of creating a few scripts for a Web* server. I have been reading the
documentation for MacPERL and I am having some problems getting even the
sample cgi to function properly. Here is the problem.

	I installed the "cgi-lib-mac.pl" into the "lib" folder of MacPERL.
	This is the version adapted by S.Silcot from Steve Brenner's
	original version of cgi-lib.

	I've also installed the "MacHTTP CGI Script" extension to be able
	to save CGI scripts.

	Included with the documentation that I downloaded was the sample
	acgi called "sample-macperl.acgi". I created a simple form that
	passes a few text fields to the acgi and I get the following
	error.

   "Error receiveing results from ACGI execution. (-1700)"

	This message is returned to the browser by the server I believe.
However, I'm not sure if its a problem with the script or something else.
If you want to take a look at it, I am posting it at the following
addresses.

	http://cms.syr.edu/projects/testcgi.html - the form
	http://cms.syr.edu/projects/sample-macperl.txt - the ACGI

		* note - the text file is not what i'm using to attempt
			to execute. that is just a copy so you can see
			whats going on.

	If anyone has any helpful advice for this MacPERL newbie, I would
be extremely grateful. Please reply to me directly at
<crscheid@planet.syr.edu>. Thank you for everyone's time and patience.

-- Chris

  Christopher Scheidel				   crscheid@planet.syr.edu
   Computer Science/Engineering	   	  http://planet.syr.edu/~crscheid

	            W E B    D E V E L O P M E N T    A T
			    http://cms.syr.edu
		    S y r a c u s e   U n i v e r s i t y
	  C o m p u t i n g   a n d   M e d i a   S e r v i c e s