Re: [MacPerl] perl->c supporting Mac extensions?

Ë 11:39 -0500 02/04/97, Bob Wilkinson nous disait:

> Darrell Berry <darrell@shrine.cyber.ad.jp> wrote
> >I know that somewheere out there in the wilds of CPAN is a utility for
> >converting perl code to c...

[ ...snipped... ]

> SWIG will facilitate the interface - it isn't the compiler though, but,
> will let
> you write "glue" easier.

Hi,

I think the original question was about converting Perl code to C code.

>From what I understand SWIG only allows to convert _from_ C code to another
language.

Is there actually a way to automatically convert Perl code to C?

Stef

	G    E    S    C    O    M  Info:Communication  Inc
		   4 0 0 8,   r u e   R o s s
		   V e r d u n  (Qc)   CANADA
		   H 4 G   1 Y 4
	tel: (514) 762-1958         http://www.gescom.qc.ca