[MacPerl] Changes to perl.tcl [for Alpha users]

The subject line on my previous message was completely wrong. It's been one
of those days... Anyway, I'm repeating the message in case people other
than me were completely confused and therefore ignored it.

There is a conflict between the latest version of Vince's Additions and the
names I used when I created the new tcl procedures for Alpha's perl mode.
You need to change "electricPerlLeft" to "PerlelectricLeft" and
"electricPerlRight" to "PerlelectricRight" in perl.tcl. Also be sure to
change the bindings at the bottom of the file.

Tom, I've updated the proper files on my ftp site and updated the version
number to 2.91.

sigh...

later,

---Dave---

David C. Schooley              | "I love it when they let their hair
Ph.D. in progress              |  down, and dance real close to you.
Georgia Tech Electric Power    |  You know I'm a sucker baby, for
email: schooley@ece.gatech.edu |  what the cowgirls do." - Vince Gill
http://www.ee.gatech.edu/users/schooley/
Cyberdog ---A Product of Apple Computer, Inc.