[MacPerl] How to get the IP address ?

Hi !

I want to build a HTTP server but my provider can not give me any fix IP
address. I thought about a possible solution :
* Having a fix URL (at geocities for example) where I will have
  a link to my personnal web server. This link will be automatically
  updated (by an upload) each time my web server will be connected
* Having an automatic procedure on my web server connection that
  would get the dynamic IP address for this connection and upload
  the correction at my geocities address.

By this way I imagine that I will give the geocities address to my
friends where the correct dynamic address will be to my web server.

I hope you understand what I would like to do ! Now unfortunately I am a
full newbie on programming on Macintosh and really would like to have
informations from the expert community to know if it's possible in
macperl or applescript and, if yes, to have the solution.

If someone can bring me a complete solution I will offer him a 6 Mb web
space on my future web server (T1)

Thank you for your attention.