Re: [MacPerl] Variable Watcher. (fwd)

On 4/15/97 Mark Manning/Metrica wrote:

>> By saying "live" that mean you are excluding the debugger, I presume?
>>
>I believe she really meant more like "on-the-fly".  :-)
>
>As in Think C's debugger where you can set up variables to
>display automatically as you go through the program.  Lots
>of PRINT statements come to mind.  :-)

While we are on the topic of the debugger, I can't seem to set a subroutine
breakpoint:

  DB<1> S
main::BEGIN
main::flush_list
main::flush_para
main::flush_pref
main::flush_quest
main::flush_table
main::mtx2html
main::process_tags
main::timestamp
  DB<1> b mtx2html
Subroutine main::mtx2html not found.
  DB<2>

I'm forced to use line numbers, which is not very useful. Does the "not
found" error make sense to any of you? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, RR