Re: [MacPerl] Variable Watcher.

Stephane Jose <jose.stephane@uqam.ca> writes:
>I think what MacPerl (as a development environment) lacks the most is a way
>of tracking what's happening in variables while the script is running;
>live that is...

Check out the Tie::Watch package on CPAN. It probably can be made to do
whatever you want.

Matthias

-----
  "If people are boasting that they use the best tools, you can figure that
   they can't find any competitive advantage to using those tools, or else
   they wouldn't be presenting them as a competitive advantage." -- Dave Winer