Re: [MacPerl] from Applescript to AEBuild

On 4/17/97 6:30 PM, Bart Lateur said:

>I have a strong feeling that not only the result is the same, but that
>the underlying technicalities are basically the same too. In other
>words: I expect that an Applescript, when compiled, results in basically
>the same tree, as the one you can build yourself manually, using
>AEBuild, which is Matthias's recommended method.

I have been having some success with a control panel called Capture AE,
which was
put out by WestCode software to support their OneClick software. It
captures everything
flying by and turns it into the kind of AEBuild format strings you see.
You have
to edit the result to get something matched to your needs.