RE: [MacPerl] Howto import modules into runtimes? (fwd)

According to Chris Nandor:
> Yessir ...
>
> #!perl
> use Mac::AppleEvents;
> foreach (keys %INC) {print "$_\n"}
>
> FYI, the value for each key ($INC{$_}) is the full pathname for the module.
> %INC contains all files that are use'd, require'd, do'd, or whatever.  The
> above two-line script reveals a list of 14 files.

This brings up an interesting question - if all of your
includes are in the resources - can you have more than one
Perl script up and running at a time?  Maybe this is the
way to multitask MacPerl???? (I'm on an SGI right now and
can't check this out.  :-P)