[MacPerl] MacPerl Extensions

Nicolas Le Clerc <nleclerc@pobox.com> writes:
>The recent messages about plug-ins made me think of something (I hope)
>interesting. Could the MacPerl extensions be turned into XTND
>translators?

Yes, they could. I've thought about this a few times.

> This would let us save droplets/cgi scripts/BBEdit
> extensions directly from our favorite text editor.
> Unfortunately, I know nothing about XTND translators.

And I do not know enough to do the work with reasonable effort. I'll take
volunteer offers on this gladly, though.

Matthias

-----
   "What is the search for the next great compelling application but a
    search for the human identity?"        -- Douglas Coupland, _Microserfs_