Re: [MacPerl] LWP status?

At 18:32 -0800 on 4/24/97, Chris Nandor wrote:

> The book finally came out??  It was supposed to be released in the fall and
> never was.  Last I checked (March) it still wasn't out.  I'll have to go
> get me a copy!

Just out and looks cool (enough to make me want to hunt up the library :-).
They claim a March print date. (My spouse does occasional book reviews so
we get the new O'Reillys). ISBN 1-56592-214-X

> BTW, it is LWP, not LPW.  It stands for libwww-perl.

Thanks for the clarification; I claim fumbly fingers and the fact that I'd
left the book at home and was misremembering the TLA.

> http://mors.gsfc.nasa.gov/MacPerl.html
Thanks Paul!
When MacPerl wasn't mentioned in the book (it didn't say the lib wasn't
available) I had high hopes that someone in this group might be up to speed.

Vicki

Vicki Brown  vlb@cfcl.com  http://www.cfcl.com/cfcl/vlb   /\_/\
P.O. Box 1269  San Bruno  CA  94066                        - -
 Ooit'n Normaal Mens Ontmoet?  En... Beviel't?           >= ^ =<
 (Ever met a normal person?  So... did you like it?)    (        )   ) )