Re: [MacPerl] AppleEvents from MacPerl?

At 11.15 97/5/1, bongert wrote:
>At 1:57 PM -0500 4/30/97, Chris Nandor wrote:
>>You can use my Anarchie.pm module (almost out of beta, delayed ny my time
>>constraints).
>
>Well, I extracted it from your email,and I'm just having just a little bit
>of a problem. I stuck Anarchie.pm in my lib folder, and this is the script
>I have so far:
>
>#!perl
>use Mac::Anarchie;
>$ftp = new Anarchie;
>open (DLFILE,"The Heart of Gold:Desktop Folder:dl");
>foreach $file (<DLFILE>) {
>        print $file;
>}

You do need to put it in a Apps folder, which is inside a Mac folder, which
is inside a folder expicitly included in the lib prefs or in @INC.

You need to use Mac::Apps::Anarchie.

You might need to give MacPerl extra memory.  I give it an extra thousand
K.  And you do need to have MacPerl 5.1.3r2.

Good luck,