Re: [MacPerl] MacHTTP CGI question revisited

Wow!

	My little problem sure did start some great discussion! I'd like to thank
everybody for their input: thank you, I got it all working just fine now. Once
I referred to the environment variable I wanted directly, it showed up. It was
a little baffling, though. I'm starting to get the "so that's why we hired 'im"
look from my employers now. Whew!

	Oh yeah - just a note to Matthias: I think you've done a fantastic job with
this thing. I'm just learning to use Perl and MacPerl (and even the Mac) and
I'm having a blast! Best o' luck to ya, dude!

Josh Gemmell
Open Learning Agency
Vancouver, Canada