[MacPerl] ANNOUNCE: Anarchie.pm 1.1

Anarchie.pm 1.1 - a Perl interface to Anarchie 2.01+.

REQUIREMENTS:
*MacPerl 5.1.1+ (5.1.3 recommended) is REQUIRED for fixed AppleEvents library.
*Anarchie 2.01+ or a compatible version of Fetch.
*You might have to give MacPerl an extra meg of memory, I've had some
problems with it quitting out on me.

To install it, just drop the file Anarchie.pm in the directory
lib:Mac:Apps.  Carefully look over the pod documentation that is included
in the Anarchie.pm file.  You can view it with Shuck (which accompanies
MacPerl) or with the pod2x translators in the MacPerl pod directory.

This archive can always be obtained from:

    http://pudge.net/macperl/
    http://perl.com/CPAN/authors/id/CNANDOR/
    http://perl.com/CPAN/modules/by-module/Mac/

The file is a tarred, gzipped file.  Use Stuffit Expander or a similar
program to get at the archive.

I think that is about it.  Let me know how things work out, and any bugs,
typos, suggestions, or anything else.

--
Chris Nandor                 pudge@pobox.com                 http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey=('B76E72AD',[1024,'08 24 09 0B CE 73 CA 10  1F F7 7F 13 81 80 B6 B6'])