[MacPerl] GUI with Perl??

I realize that perl is just a (semi) simple scripting language, but I was
wondering if there was any way to add a GUI..  or more specifically an
option to bring up a dialog box to select a file.  If anyone knows of some
sources of info, webpages, downloadable manuals, etc.. that would help I
would greatly appreciate it.

thanks in advance

jacob

btw..  thanks for all the input regarding my last question about unix line
breaks, you were all very helpful, and I received quite a few responses..
now its just a matter of deciding which one I like best and will be easiest
to implement.

.--- I N T E R N E T  S O L U T I O N S ---.
|   Jacob & Co - http://www.jacobco.com/   |
|     Email - mailto:jacob@jacobco.com     |