Re: [MacPerl] Help with Perl/Browser data transfer

>Just getting started with MacPerl5. I know there has to be a way to run
>Perl scripts local using the form tag in html. When I use the POST method
>Netscape finds the script, but does not run it. How do I get my scripts to
>run local and pass variables from html to Perl as ENV variables, so I can
>debug ?

I'd suggest setting up a web server on your Mac. It is possible to set up
most of the standard servers for the Mac so that they run on your local
machine. That way, when you use your browser, it requests the page from the
server, not directly from the HD. When you access the cgi, the server 'does
the right thing' and executes the cgi for you.

Lindsay