[MacPerl] MacPerl complains format is not properly terminated

Hi,

I have noticed the following behavior with MacPerl:

When a format definition is located at the very end of a script and that
the dot is the very last character of the file, MacPerl complains that the
format is not properly terminated (simply inserting a carriage return or
two after the dot fixes the problem, though...)

When the format definition is located in the middle of a script the problem
does not occur.

Stef

--
P.S. I apologize if this has been reported before but I could not get a hold
of the latest MacPerl FAQ, the url I have

mailto:jose.stephane@uqam.ca