Re: [MacPerl] XFCN XCMD & MacPerl how can I get a ls -lR style file list andthen some?

>where $file contains the path to the file.  The size of the resource fork is
>a little harder to obtain:
>
>        $has = Mac::Files::FSpGetCatInfo($file);
>        $rsize = $has->{ioFlRLgLen};
>
>and you can also get a lot of other information out of the structure
>returned by Mac::Files::FSpGetCatInfo, like  the Finder flags, type and
>creator:
>
>        $finfo = $has->{ioFlFndrInfo};
>        $type = $finfo->{fdType};
>        $creator = $finfo->{fdCreator};
>        $flags = $finfo->{fdFlags};

   I think I've found most of what I need with Inside Macintosh ..except
turning the numbers produced from these values into human readable dates??

$creation = $has->{ioFlCrDat};
$modified = $has->{ioFlMdDat};

Adrian