Re: [MacPerl] XFCN XCMD & MacPerl how can I get a ls -lR style file list and then some?

>From hgun@ais.net (H-Gun Labs Chicago) on Thu, 22 May 1997 13:51:46 -0700:

>   I think I've found most of what I need with Inside Macintosh ..except
>turning the numbers produced from these values into human readable dates??
>
>$creation = $has->{ioFlCrDat};
>$modified = $has->{ioFlMdDat};

Ass that I am I said "'Time::Local.pm' will do what you want I think" when
I should have said use Perl's "localtime" or "gmtime". That turns seconds
into an array from which readable time can be constructed. "Time::Local.pm"
does the reverse.

With apologies.

Alan Fry