[MacPerl] Problems with the Files.pm module

I am having problems using the Files.pm module.

When I put "use Files;" in my code, MacPerl tells me it cannot find the module.

"push(@INC, Mac);" does not make any difference.

What should I do?

Furthermore, how should I use the FindFolder function?

With or without a return parameter?

With of without parentheses?

$return = Files::FindFolder($file, kOnSystemDisk); ?

Many thanks.

Philippe de Rochambeau

P.S. for those of you who would like to refer me to the FAQ please don't
because it is currently unavailable (I got Error number 404 when clicking
on its link).