Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl::SetFileInfo Help (fwd)

According to Chris Nandor:

> If it is really true -- and I have reservations because I don't think
> Matthias has confirmed it and I have not seen it happen -- then it is a
> serious problem, if only because a programmer can reasonably expect it to
> be able to do something with a file immediately after the open() function.
> The Perl docs state that the file exists at that time.  I just think of any
> problem that can break well-written code as "serious".

Hmmmm.....  Ok.  *shrug*  As I've said.  No big deal to
me.  And I do hope this doesn't get to be an "OH MY GOD!"
deal either.  I'm not trying to scare anyone or cause
someone to panic over this.  Here at NASA this is just
called a "Head's up" message.  Something just to keep in
mind when doing something.  (In this case programming.)