Re: [MacPerl] Macchat.pl

At 8.42 7/8/97, Strider wrote:
>if there's an alternative to sending mail by macchat.pl and MacSMTP that
>does NOT involve actually doing all the socket work myself, I'd love to
>hear it, especially if macchat.pl isn't available.

Check out libwww-perl and libnet on Paul's site.

        http://mors.gsfc.nasa.gov/MacPerl.html

You don't have to handle socket calls.  You can use objects and methods to
simply create, manipulate, and send mail (along with fetching web pages,
FTPing files, etc.).

--
Chris Nandor                 pudge@pobox.com                 http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey=('B76E72AD',[1024,'08 24 09 0B CE 73 CA 10  1F F7 7F 13 81 80 B6 B6'])