[MacPerl] WebStar/MacPerl Probs

Hi, I hope someone can help us with this:

We are using WebStar v2.0 and are having lots of trouble getting cgi scrips to
work.  When we make a call via the browser to the cgi, MacPerl opens up and
displays the result of the cgi script in its own window, and does not pass it
back to the browser.

I've heard that there is a Perl plug-in for WebStar to make everything work ok,
but all the links to it on the WEB I have found are all dead.

We are also using AppleScript on this server which has no problems with WebStar.

Fast help would be very much appreciated.

Andy Hendry