[MacPerl] macperl and tmelocal-- followup

Thanks to Paul and Chris (and anyone whose letters haven't arrived yet)
for letting me know that timelocal.pl is broken. Using Time::Local works
just fine. In fact, upon getting back to my work PC I find that in an
earlier version of my script I used Time::Local rather than
timelocal.pl. Why I switched back is beyond my recall.

>>(from chris) NOTE OF INTEREST: Larry Wall is working on a Perl->Java compiler.

I read that aloud here at work and it generated a lot of interest. Can't
wait to hear more about it.

Cheers,

David
David Turley
dturley@illuminet.net
Fredericksburg, VA
USA

"If you want to know what God thinks about money, just
     look at the people He gives it to."
                                     -- Old Irish Saying