Re: [MacPerl] Net. Nav., HTML, & Perl...

Install MacHTTP or Webstar on your local machine for testing. CGI needs a
web server to run through. Then you just reference it like so:

http://<IP of your machine>/<path to file>

eg :

http://128.128.128.128/foor/bar/foobar.html

Set a 'fake' ip in your TCP/IP control panel on set it to Ethernet to test
offline.

Good luck-

John-