[MacPerl] Bug report on b2: syntax error in dl_findfile.al

I was looking into my bootstrap problems a little just now, and discovered a syntax error in dl_findfile.al.  There's a missing right brace.  I think it should go just after line 97 in :MacPerl Ä:lib:auto:DynaLoader:dl_findfile.al, just before:

    if ($dl_debug) {
        foreach(@dirs) {
            print STDERR " dl_findfile ignored non-existent directory: $_\n" unless -d $_;

Some simple tests before I stuck the extra brace in gave me the same "Scalars leaked: 4" message I've been getting with LWP.  And LWP-5.11 now works with the standard Base64.pm.

---
Paul J. Schinder
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Code 693, Greenbelt, MD 20771