[MacPerl] Perl Palette for BBEdit 4.5

The Perl Palette written by Lindsay Davies that was released with my
BBEdit Plug-Ins (formerly extensions) for MacPerl does not work with
BBEdit 4.5. Lindsay has created a revised version of the Perl Palette
that works with BBEdit 4.5. I have put the Perl Palette for BBEdit 4.5 at

    ftp://members.aol.com/bradh5/bbedit/PerlPalette_45.sit.hqx

This version will *only* work with BBEdit 4.5, it will not work with
BBEdit 4.0. The version of the Perl Palette that is contained in the
current release of my BBEdit Plug-Ins for MacPerl (Release 5.2) will work
with BBEdit 4.0 (but not BBEdit 4.5). None of the other BBEdit Plug-Ins
for MacPerl have changed. They work with BBEdit 3.5 or later (including
BBEdit 4.5) and BBEdit Lite 3.0.1 or later. Information about my BBEdit
Plug-Ins for MacPerl is at

    http://members.aol.com/bradh5/bbedit

Brad Hanson