Re: [MacPerl] graphics with MacPerl

Anthony David wrote:
> The GD module source is available at your nearest friendly CPAN.

If someone wants more perl2gif : Other tools to make gif with perl are
on http://www.tcp.chem.tue.nl/~tgtcmv/perl/
These tools were used by Fabrizio Pivari to create Graph Maker 2.1

> I take it you plan to port GD to Macperl?

What? You mean I can't just ftp it and run it? Why "porting"? isn't perl
just totally portable ? (modulo unix system calls)

>I'm sure there will be no shortage of people willing to cheer you on with that one.

Sorry all people!, I'm not competent to even try to. I'm stuck in just
editing and _saving_ cgi scripts already <|:(

> Any help required that is not dependant on me having a compiler, please call.

Compiler?! I don't have one either. This GD use is getting a harder job
than I thought. If someone feels good at it, give it a try.

cheers
tom