[MacPerl] Mac OS Licensing

Q: does anyone think the Mac OS licensing problems will have any affect on
MacPerl?

One noted developer of the Mac RC5 client (http://www.distributed-mac.net/)
has ceased development of the client in protest of Apple's move.  He also
demanded that everyone else stop distributing it.  He also ASKED that
everyone stop using it.

While I don't think Matthias would do such a thing, it just got me thinking
about how this might affect the Mac OS platform, and MacPerl specifically.
I don't have many thoughts on it, just the one general thought, and figured
I'd throw it out for comment.

--
Chris Nandor             pudge@pobox.com             http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey=('B76E72AD',[1024,'0824 090B CE73 CA10  1FF7 7F13 8180 B6B6'])