Re: [MacPerl] An Interesting Problem (cont)

mark@cheers.jsc.nasa.gov (Mark Manning/Muniz Eng.) writes:
>Ok, I downloaded 514 from Matthias' site, installed it, and
>ran my web pages.  All of them came up fine except the one
>which was giving me problems yesterday.  Due to (ok - hold
>the laughs :-) ) Buffy the Vampire's premier being on last
>night I didn't get a lot done.  So I was trying things this
>morning.  Version 514 doesn't like "use FileHandle;".  Is
>this a new thing?

I'd have to look at the details. FileHandle does not really
exist anymore, it is now replaced with IO::Handle & Co., but
some backwards compatibility should exist.

What is the message you get?

Matthias

-----
   "I'm set free to find a new illusion" -- Velvet Underground