[MacPerl] An Interesting Problem (cont)

Ok, I downloaded 514 from Matthias' site, installed it, and
ran my web pages.  All of them came up fine except the one
which was giving me problems yesterday.  Due to (ok - hold
the laughs :-) ) Buffy the Vampire's premier being on last
night I didn't get a lot done.  So I was trying things this
morning.  Version 514 doesn't like "use FileHandle;".  Is
this a new thing?

Anyway, I ramble.  I removed all of the code I put in the
other day and still nothing.  This means (to me) that I've
messed up somewhere big time.  More searching tonight.  If
it's something I've done then I'll let everyone know that
as well.  Thanks again everyone for the help.  :-)