[MacPerl] Arrarys and numbers

I have an associative array of words and numbers, i.e. ("Label1", 10,
"Label 2", 20, "Label3", 30, "Label4", 40...). This array goes on for 30
labels and numbers. I'd like to generate all combinations of three items,
listing the three label names and the sum of their numbers. For example,
"Label1, Label2 and Label3 equal 60. Label1, Label2 and Label4 equal
70."

Not retaining too much of my math training from college, I'm not sure if
there is a way to list every combination of three. Does anyone, have any
ideas of a good way to go about doing this? Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks.