Re: [MacPerl] question about Mac::AppleEvents and debug mode

At 05.29 9/30/97, Laurent Bardi wrote:
>In  Macperl513r2, when i use Mac::AppleEvents, when i type V when i
>debug a script, it die. It seems that it is because FIRSTKEY method and
>so are not implemented and then die the script. Is there anybody that
>have this problem (and perhaps solve it)

Have you tried it with MacPerl 514b2?

I know I have used the debugger with Mac::AppleEvents before.  I can't
remember any similar problem.  I don't recall if I used V when debugging a
script using Mac::AppleEvents, but I *usually* use V, so I probably did.

--
Chris Nandor             pudge@pobox.com             http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey=('B76E72AD',[1024,'0824 090B CE73 CA10  1FF7 7F13 8180 B6B6'])