Re: [MacPerl] Re: Performace vs. Intel Class systems

>All I'm asking is if anyone knows for sure if it will be bundled.  I
>haven't received my Rhapsody DR1 yet... but when I do... I can verify for
>sure.

No...that will tell us what's part of Rhapsody DR1.  It won't tell use what
customers get with Rhapsody in Summer of 98 (or whenever it actually is).

The hard-hats-required release (if it's still happening) will be a better
indicator, but still not proof of what the real thing will be.

   --John

--
John Baxter (Born before ENIAC, but not by much.)
   jwblist@olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA